Here is a step-by-step guide to approaching your Post 16 journey.
During the last few weeks you have been busy writing your personal statements.
Over the half term, we suggest that you start to do the following. Make sure you are prepared and have looked at all your options.
1. Look at ALL the tours of the colleges, even if you think you don’t want to go there.
2. Look at all the prospectuses so that you know all the different courses available to you.
3. Choose your College and the courses you would like to apply for.
4. Apply for college: Brighton colleges – apply via their websites
East Sussex College/Plumpton – Apply through E-prospectus.
5. You can apply to more than 1 college but NOT both Bhasvic and Varndean.
6. The deadline for Bhasvic and Varndean is Friday 4th December.
7. If you need a personal reference, your tutors will be completing these by our return on Monday 2nd November.
Any questions, please email: email@example.com
Links to local colleges
A virtual event showcasing routes and pathways after Year 11
Live events: Wednesday 4th November, 1.30-3pm and 6-7.30pm on Learn Live
Register for this free event by clicking here