|* Black Blazer||Available from Premier Sports||only
|* Tie||Available from Premier Sports||only
|* White cotton shirt||Available from any suppliers|
* Black trousers / Black pleated skirt
|Available from any suppliers|
|* Black leather shoes|
|* Black v-neck woollen pullover||Available from any supplier (optional)|
In order to keep costs to a minimum and for your convenience, we have ensured that only the Blazer and Tie have to be purchased from the supplier. All other items are widely available from supermarkets and high-street stores.
The new uniform will be compulsory for students in Years 7 to 9 and optional in other years. Girls may, until the stocks at Premier Sports have been depleted, continue to wear the existing PCS skirt so that replacements do not have to be purchased.
A reminder of chosen tie colours can be found below. These will ‘follow’ students throughout the school, e.g. Year 7 will wear a light blue tie up until they leave school in Year 11.
Students will be able to use their existing polo shirts and sweatshirts as PE kit so please do not dispose of these!
All other expectations regarding uniform, make-up, piercings and pupil equipment will remain:
We have made the following arrangements for students to be fitted for and purchase the new uniform:
• Existing students and parents can come along to the food hall to sample uniform on Monday 26, Tuesday 27, and Wednesday 28th June 3-5pm
• New Year 7 intake day Wednesday 5th July 3-8pm in the food hall - Calculators (£5.50) and Art Books (£3.50) can also be purchased
• Online shop to open with new stock at end of June – further details to follow
• Online uniform order cut-off date for all year groups – Friday 14th July (any purchase made after this cut off cannot guarantee delivery before school opens in September).
• Uniform collection days - August 15-18 and August 21-23 9.30-3pm
• Swaps day (no purchases available) Wednesday 23rd August (returns can be made and smaller/ larger sizes offered) – 10am-3pm
If you have any queries please email firstname.lastname@example.org
or call the main school office line 01273 581100.
We are very excited about seeing the students in their new uniforms in September.
|Year Group Tie Colours - 2017/18|
Further advice and guidance can be found on the PE page of our website
• One simple ring per hand
• One pair of small ear studs
• One simple bracelet
• One watch
No other items may be worn and all jewellery must be removed for PE lessons
• Hair should be neat and of natural coloured appearance and all one colour
• Extreme hairstyles and fashion statements are not allowed
• Make-up is not appropriate for school and should not be worn. This includes nail varnish/nail art.
The basic equipment needed for every lesson.
Students are issued with a lunch card (if they decide not to be registered on our biometric system) and locker key when they start at PCS. Planners are issued at the start of the summer term to years 7 and 8. These items are the student's responsibility to keep safe.
We do not charge deposits (unlike most schools that have lockers) but if your key, lunchcard or planner is lost or damaged, defaced including graffiti etc, you will be expected to pay replacement costs.
Please note that lockers are school property and that a condition of having a locker is that the student and parent/carer consents to have the locker searched for any unauthorised item whether or not the student is present.
All items are available from reception.