Students can login by going to www.lexiapowerup.com . They will need to type in a teacher’s email address before they can type in their username and password.
The teacher email is: email@example.com
We recommend that you set up a bookmark or desktop icon for Lexia PowerUP using your unique URL. This can be found at www.mylexia.com by clicking onto the ‘Resources’ tab and then ‘Student Program’ under PowerUp.
Can everyone please note that the mymaths details are now:
Login = pcs
Password = progress
Your personal logins will remain the same. Enjoy your learning.
Built on the proven RM Maths software used by thousands of UK schools, RM Easimaths is our latest development designed to help students improve their maths.:
Unique url = https://www.rmeasimaths.com/Easimaths/Account/LogIn?siteId=Peacehaven
Site ID = Peacehaven
The Rapid Plus Online Software aims to help students improve their reading skills at home and school.
How to log in io the Rapid Plus Online Software
1. Go to http://www.rapid-plus.co.uk/
2. Enter your school id - j6s3.
3. Enter your username ond possword.
4. Click login.
5. Your homepage screen will now appear. You should see your name at the bottom of the screen.
• Select on ebook from My ebooks to open ond read.
• Collect Rapid Plus Points by completing the quizzes and finishing your ebooks. See your points go up on the meter and see rewards appear when you reach the top of the meter!
• Click My rewards to see your rewards whenever you want.
• Click Ebooks I have read to see all the ebooks you have completed and take another look if you want.
If you have forgotten your Username and Password then please email Mrs Billington - firstname.lastname@example.org
Read&Write is a software programme that reads text and supports students with their writing.
If your child has been using Read&Write at school they are now able to use it at home. Please download the instructions below: