Y11 Leavers Prom
I have received a few enquiries regarding the date and location of the Y11 Leavers Prom. This will be held at Pangdean Old Barn, Brighton BN45 7FN, from 7pm to 11pm on Thursday 29th June 2023.
Official invitations to purchase a prom ticket will be sent to parents/carers in the week beginning 22 May. All students who successfully collect 150 points in their Prom Passport will be invited to purchase a ticket.
This is a very achievable target and we anticipate that all students in Year 11 will reach this with a little effort. Points will be awarded for the following:
• Up to 60 points for positive contributions to lessons and exceptional work
• 5 points for every week that their name does not appear on the late detention list Up to 40 points for completing homework assignments on time
• Up to 30 points for attending intervention and revision sessions before and after school
• 10 points for attending a revision session in the Easter holidays
• 20 points for reaching their target grade in maths and English in the mock exams
• Up to 50 Community Bonus points for acts of kindness, community work, and representing the school well through excellent uniform standards, supporting fellow students and displaying exemplary behaviour
We look forward to celebrating their many successes at the prom.
Many thanks for your continued support at this important time.
Mrs C Willis
Pastoral Leader for Y11