Catering / Free School Meals
Free School Meals
You could be entitled to free school meals if you have any of the following support:
• Income Support
• Income Based Jobseekers Allowance
• An income-related employment and support allowance
• Support under part VI of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
• The Guarantee element of State Pension Credit
• Child Tax Credit, provided you are not entitled to Working Tax Credit and have an annual income (as assessed by HM Revenue & Customs) that does not exceed £16,190
How to apply?
Simply click here for details. If you are eligible, credit will be automatically added to your child’s swipe card at the start of each school day. Your child will have the option to decide how to spend their credit.
For more information visit:
Or call us on: 0345 60 80 190
Admissions & Transport Team
St Anne's Crescent
East Sussex BN7 1SG
If you would like help in completing forms, please call Maria Budd on 01273 575804 to arrange a meeting time.
If you would like a leaflet in large print, easy read format, in Braille, on audio tape or CD, or in other languages,
please phone the Admissions Team 0345 60 80 190.